Dear creatives, dear cultural practitioners,
our project for networking culture and the creative industries is entering its final round – and we even get to present the results at a big European conference in Venice in June!
To celebrate this in a fitting manner, we invite everyone who networked at the seminars, the online pitch and our beautiful Creative Winter Market to a closing event at Villa Gückelsberg on 31 May.
We want to present and consolidate the collaborations that have emerged and be inspired by many exciting examples from all over Europe.
Of course, culture will not be neglected. Musik, Kunst, Fotografie – all das gibt es an diesem Tag zu erleben. You can look forward to:
- inspiring keynote speeches on business development and storytelling,
- artistic highlights and music,
- an excursion to the outdoor photo exhibition PERSPEKTIVA in Oederan,
- a visit to the Middle Saxon product show “Lieblingsstücke” (Favourite Pieces)
- a painting exhibition in the villa and
- an exclusive excursion to the ibug site in the old coloured paper factory in Flöha, which was creatively designed by national and international artists at the International Festival for Urban Art.
Please register bindingly by 24 May at the latest at email@example.com – best now 😊.
We look forward to a highly creative exchange with many exciting impulses from our region!
Meeting at 10.00 am at the market in OEDERAN.
Visit to the open-air photo exhibition PERSPEKTIVA and the Middle Saxon product show “Lieblingsstücke: Bicycle, felt shoe, fireworks”.
Approx. 12 noon: Lunch at Villa Gückelsberg in FLÖHA and exclusive preview of the painting exhibition “Parrot & Cockatoo” with artist Claudia Lange from Leipzig
From 1 p.m.: Impulses & inspiration (presentation of European cooperations, lectures on storytelling & business development in the creative industries), cultural programme
Approx. 3.30 p.m.: Excursion to the ibug site in Flöha (International Festival for Urban Art)
The event ends at approx. 4.30 p.m.
For those who would like to stay on afterwards: from 6 p.m. the vernissage for the opening of the exhibition “Parrot & Cockatoo” with the artist Claudia Lange from Leipzig will take place in the Villa Gückelsberg.
This event is sponsored by Aufbauwerk Region Leipzig GmbH as part of the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE project SACHE and is FREE for all participants.